The Justin Bieber Fever

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
What do you think of this upcoming artist? He's been going strong since last year, and doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon...He was discovered on Youtube, and was signed by Usher, and than he moved on to pop stardom.

He recently made a trip to Australia, and I just couldn't believe the amount of hype around this kid, it was insane, and to top it off the fans good god, it got so crazy they had to cancel his concert and was forced to perform inside the studio instead of outside lol....

So what do you guys think of him so far? I'll admit to only liking one or two of his songs, they're catchy, but yeah he's still young, and looks like there's no stopping him...what do you all think?

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I don't even know what this kid looks like, and i've already heard too much about him. What with facebook statuses (Yes, i'm talking about you Sione) and groups, and the huge news segment they had on him last night about him losing his hat, I never want to hear anything more about him. And this is without even listening to his music.

Th3Pr3Tz3l

Registered Member
His music is mediocre at best. But I do know he ruins the lives of teenage boys because he is the reason a 15 yr old boy can't get a girlfriend. All the teen girls want their own justin beiber =P

Thank god I'm not 15 :)

JessEpiphany

Registered Member
You know, I don't really know who he is. I work in an elementary school and the third grade girls just LOVE him, but I've never heard his songs.

Okay... Just listened to a bit of one of his songs. Cute kid, but I thought he sounded a bit feminine.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's annoying and I can't stand his music. I guarantee you that he'll be forgotten in about two years. He's just the "it" thing right now, but I have no clue why.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I didn't even hear about this kid until I was listening to the news this morning and they said that some fans stole his hat and pushed his mom. :lol:

I guess I'm just totally out of the loop on this one, I seriously have absolutely no idea who he is.