• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The journey begins <3

Zaara

Registered Member
Zaara here from South Africa....
Google search claims this to be the best general forum so Voila! Here I am...

Here's to great discussions..... The journey begins :)

Bliss

Sally Twit
Google is correct!

Welcome to the forum, Zaara. Have you been a member of a forum before?

What are your hobbies/interests?

Zaara

Registered Member

Nope, haven't been a member on any forum & would like to give it a go!

I don’t normally like to call them ‘hobbies’, but rather, passions. Hobbies sort of seem like the things you do just to pass the time. Passions sound a lot more interesting I'm into anything that's fun really, like horse-riding, river rafting,, blogging, photography.... etc

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi Zaara and welcome to the forum. GF is a great forum to be on and a very good choice for your first.

I use to do a lot of horse back riding myself. Don't anymore but still have my horses. They are retired and they like it that way.lol Will be looking forward to seeing some of your pictures.

Zaara

Registered Member
Ohhh great... I'm sure they like it that way ;)

We have The Durban July which is South Africa's most famous race.... Something I truly enjoy!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
it is indeed the greatest forum, on account of its people are the best around!

welcome, Zaara, I hope you enjoy your journey here

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Zaara! You're not the first member from South Africa to grace us with your presence. Hope you stick around. I think you'll enjoy it here.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey there zaara! Welcome here! I'm sure you'll find lots to post about on here!

Bliss

Sally Twit

Nope, haven't been a member on any forum & would like to give it a go!

I don’t normally like to call them ‘hobbies’, but rather, passions. Hobbies sort of seem like the things you do just to pass the time. Passions sound a lot more interesting I'm into anything that's fun really, like horse-riding, river rafting,, blogging, photography.... etc
Well thank you for choosing us! Just to make you aware that what you currently see is not the be-all and end-all of GF. There's much more on offer once you get posting!

'Passions' is definitely a better description. Do you have your own horse?
I look forward to seeing some of your photos as well. We have many photography lovers at GF.