• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV The Jeffersons

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just watched The Jeffersons for the first time in about a year or so. I forgot how funny the show is. I love George Jefferson, just the way he acts and reacts to certain things. The way that he doesn't like white people all that much. I love the way he insults Louise as well.

Any other members here that are fans of this great old show?

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I used to absolutely love this show. I see it on all the time, but I never watch it. I should watch it the next time that it is on because I sure used to laugh so hard at good old George.

KarlW

Registered Member
I just watched The Jeffersons for the first time in about a year or so. I forgot how funny the show is. I love George Jefferson, just the way he acts and reacts to certain things. The way that he doesn't like white people all that much. I love the way he insults Louise as well.

Any other members here that are fans of this great old show?
I enjoyed it when it first aired, but I haven't seen any episodes lately.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 0