TV The IT Crowd

Haha, I started watching it recently too. Just the other day actually. I don't really watch TV so I miss all these shows but now and then I go to 4od.com when I'm bored and the other day I randomly started watching the IT crowd. It's pretty stoopid sometimes but it makes me laugh.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I've been watching it since like FOREVER. I'm in love with the show, and Jen is a babe.

I agree. Moss is brilliant. Richard Ayoade is awesome. Love his work there and in The Mighty Boosh.

I'd say my favourite the IT Crowd episode would be "The Red Door" when Vince makes his appearance.

Saffy

Registered Member
I've been watching it since like FOREVER. I'm in love with the show, and Jen is a babe.

I agree. Moss is brilliant. Richard Ayoade is awesome. Love his work there and in The Mighty Boosh.

I'd say my favourite the IT Crowd episode would be "The Red Door" when Vince makes his appearance.
MY son loves the mighty boosh:rolleyes: he can recite a lot of their owerk and songs by heart hes mad:lol:,, did you know jen was in doc martin too ,, she was good in that also. I got to watch the first series , so saw the red door, but thats all i have seen, the first series and now the present one showing here now.
------
Haha, I started watching it recently too. Just the other day actually. I don't really watch TV so I miss all these shows but now and then I go to 4od.com when I'm bored and the other day I randomly started watching the IT crowd. It's pretty stoopid sometimes but it makes me laugh.
ye it is pretty stoopid:lol:but funny .. i think its one of those shows that gets funnier as you get to know the characters more;):nod:

Last edited:

Saffy

Registered Member
Funniest bit of last weeks show

Judge: "just relax, take you time. Try to answer the questions as clearly as you can."

Moss: "Thank you m'luv"
:lol::lol::lol: