• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

"The Island" is a great movie!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
"The Island" was in theaters last summer, and just recently came out on video and DVD. I just rented it tonight and watched it for the first time. I have to say it's a very good movie! I didn't really know anything about it but it had a lot of solid actors in it so I decided to see what it was all about.

Has anyone else here seen it? I really would suggest it if you like action/suspense movies. It has a very good plot, and it had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Visually it's a work of art. The sound effects are amazing (watch with surround sound and you will see what I mean).

If you liked "iRobot" or "The Sixth Day" (with Arnold Schwarzeneger) or "The Matrix" or "The Bourne Identity" or "Paycheck," I think you will like this. It is much more than a simple action movie.

Feel free to comment if you've seen it, but be sure to use the [ SPOILER ] tags. :)