• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Interview

Dragon

V.I.P.
A reporter for the local paper interviewed me for an article today. He called me before he was coming and he knew something was wrong and asked me what was wrong. I told him that I was nervous doing the interview and he said some things to help calm me down.

He finally showed up and asked me some questions. He asked me about my Cheerio project and then after that, he was asking me about my past ebay auctions. He called me many times after he left to make sure he got the right info and said a photographer will be stopping by to take pictures of the Cheerios. He also told me that I will probably be getting more than 15 minutes of fame.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cool, has it been printed already? So have you decided whether or not to sell it on eBay yet?

You should make a huge version of with thousands of Cheerios and try to get in the world book of records or something. :)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL that would probably be a first. The largest cereal bowl and utensils built entirely out of cheerios! hehe :lol:

Dragon

V.I.P.
I am not sure whether or not to put it on ebay yet. I contacted General Mills and see if they are interested in putting it in a commerical. If not, then the the artwork will probably go on ebay. It was funny because the photographer and reporter asked me that too and yes there will be other Cheerios artwork.

The article will be out on August 27th. I have already bought out the Sunday paper at a local convient store for that day. : )

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's awesome! :D You've been in the paper and news with almost all of this stuff you do. Are the reporters getting to know you on a first name basis by now? :)

"You need 15 minutes of fame every few months." I loved that part of the article LOL! It's kind of hard to read though. Is it available online somewhere too?