The Interview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

A reporter for the local paper interviewed me for an article today. He called me before he was coming and he knew something was wrong and asked me what was wrong. I told him that I was nervous doing the interview and he said some things to help calm me down.

He finally showed up and asked me some questions. He asked me about my Cheerio project and then after that, he was asking me about my past ebay auctions. He called me many times after he left to make sure he got the right info and said a photographer will be stopping by to take pictures of the Cheerios. He also told me that I will probably be getting more than 15 minutes of fame.

2. Dragon

The photographer for the local paper stoped by today and took some snapshots of me and my artwork. Now I just have to wait until it comes out.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Cool, has it been printed already? So have you decided whether or not to sell it on eBay yet?

You should make a huge version of with thousands of Cheerios and try to get in the world book of records or something. :)

4. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

LOL that would probably be a first. The largest cereal bowl and utensils built entirely out of cheerios! hehe :lol:

5. Dragon

I am not sure whether or not to put it on ebay yet. I contacted General Mills and see if they are interested in putting it in a commerical. If not, then the the artwork will probably go on ebay. It was funny because the photographer and reporter asked me that too and yes there will be other Cheerios artwork.

The article will be out on August 27th. I have already bought out the Sunday paper at a local convient store for that day. : )

Last edited: Aug 23, 2006
  6. Dragon

The Paper is Out

I woke up early to go buy a newspaper. So here it is for all to see.

[​IMG]

I really don't like that picture of me.

7. Dragon

This is the full article.

[​IMG]

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That's awesome! :D You've been in the paper and news with almost all of this stuff you do. Are the reporters getting to know you on a first name basis by now? :)

"You need 15 minutes of fame every few months." I loved that part of the article LOL! It's kind of hard to read though. Is it available online somewhere too?

9. Dragon

I don't think just the reporters just know me by my first name but perhaps the whole town. lol. I will see if the article is online somewhere and post it here.

10. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag