• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Interview selling for $50 in NK

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Bootleg copies of the comedy The Interview are selling for almost $50 apiece within North Korea, Business Insider reported.

Black market copies of ‘The Interview’ selling for nearly $50 in North Korea: Report
I bet Jong-un doesn't like this at all. Can't have the people seeing him/NK for what he/it really is. At least not the people inside the country, I think everyone else knows the truth.

Of course NK has stepped up security inspections at the borders but I don't think they will stop this. A human rights group plans on dropping copies of the movie into NK. Don't know how they are going to watch this movie since most in NK don't even have electric.

Thoughts?

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Remember, this movie is like The Ring video, if you watch it, you will receive a call from Kim Jung saying "You will die in 7 days!", then after 7 days a NK ninja will pop out from under your bed and kill you in your sleep. You have been warned!

- Chameleon

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I doubt he could get under my bed for all of my shoes. I will gladly pop him in the eye with one of my heels then stick my finger in his other eye. Then while he is screaming in agony I will jump up and down on his chest yelling for someone to help me because I'm a lady.

This movie is great propaganda for the North Koreans. Hope they get a bunch of copies of this movie to them. Also hope they have electric and can watch it while I'm wishing here. Sony should give them copies to send them dubbed in Korean.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
A buddy of mine at work saw this film and said its laugh out loud funny.

I would like to see it...

Also, fuck you North Korea.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I finally got to see it and it was funny. I have to wonder if the North Koreans were upset about the assassination plot or of him pooping his pants on live TV proving he has a butt hole.

Doc_Fearless

Registered Member
It's free on Netflix right now, I just watched it today and I gotta tell you it's freaking hilarious!!!! Even the guy portraying Kim Jung was awesome.

Easily makes my top 10 funniest movies ever to date.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I had heard so many times it wasn't that good I didn't think I would like it but I did. If someone likes comedy this would be a good film to watch.