TV The Inbetweeners

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I love the inbetweeners. I had a thread about it last series but it pretty much just turned into me reminding Chaos to tune in on the right day :lol:

New series should be sweet, I hope it doesn't start to go downhill. The first 2 series' will be quite hard to top.

Danno

Registered Member
The first episode looks quite funny.
Hopefully that is a sign of things to come.
Just watching the first series now actually, its been a while since I last saw them

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
3rd episode is on tonight. It's been pretty good so far, I really enjoyed the first 2. The drug one was so cringey though, I almost had to stop watching when Will was on stage :lol:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I love this show. I don't watch much TV these days but I look forward to The Inbetweeners.
Did you hear they are making a Movie?

I am glad because the episodes are way too short and they don't have enough each series.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I love this show. I don't watch much TV these days but I look forward to The Inbetweeners.
Did you hear they are making a Movie?

I am glad because the episodes are way too short and they don't have enough each series.
Oh yeah I did hear that. I also heard that this will be the last series :( I think the film is meant to be the summer after sixthform ends. I'm a little unclear of how time passes per series. The first 2 seemed to be the 2 terms of year 1 but they must be cramming all of the final year into this last series.

MisterT

Registered Member
I also love the Inbetweeners

Just finished making the DVD for it and should be out soon.

All 4 characters are brilliant

Aw, everyone loves this show so much. I haven't heard one bad word about it. But I watched one episode and I didn't like it, lol. Don't think I laughed more than once...... eep.

Won't judge it on just one episode though. All my housemates are obsessed so I'm sure I'll see more.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Like Rebecca I didn't quite like it to begin with. But I've watched more of it and I really quite like it.

It's a shame that this series is going to be their last. And I will be going to see the movie when it comes out.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I've only just started watching this (yay for streaming all 3 seasons online) and I love it so far. Can't wait to watch more.