TV The Inbetweeners

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Danno, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Danno

Danno Registered Member

2. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

I love the inbetweeners. I had a thread about it last series but it pretty much just turned into me reminding Chaos to tune in on the right day :lol:

New series should be sweet, I hope it doesn't start to go downhill. The first 2 series' will be quite hard to top.

3. Danno

Danno Registered Member

The first episode looks quite funny.
    Hopefully that is a sign of things to come.
    Just watching the first series now actually, its been a while since I last saw them

4. Altanzitarron

3rd episode is on tonight. It's been pretty good so far, I really enjoyed the first 2. The drug one was so cringey though, I almost had to stop watching when Will was on stage :lol:

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I love this show. I don't watch much TV these days but I look forward to The Inbetweeners.
    Did you hear they are making a Movie?

I am glad because the episodes are way too short and they don't have enough each series.

6. Altanzitarron

Oh yeah I did hear that. I also heard that this will be the last series :( I think the film is meant to be the summer after sixthform ends. I'm a little unclear of how time passes per series. The first 2 seemed to be the 2 terms of year 1 but they must be cramming all of the final year into this last series.

7. MisterT

MisterT Registered Member

I also love the Inbetweeners

Just finished making the DVD for it and should be out soon.

All 4 characters are brilliant

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Aw, everyone loves this show so much. I haven't heard one bad word about it. But I watched one episode and I didn't like it, lol. Don't think I laughed more than once...... eep.

Won't judge it on just one episode though. All my housemates are obsessed so I'm sure I'll see more.

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Like Rebecca I didn't quite like it to begin with. But I've watched more of it and I really quite like it.

It's a shame that this series is going to be their last. And I will be going to see the movie when it comes out.

10. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I've only just started watching this (yay for streaming all 3 seasons online) and I love it so far. Can't wait to watch more.