• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV The Inbetweeners

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I doubt this will mean anything to anyone outside the UK but does anyone else like this programme? I didn't think I would but I ended up really enjoying the first series. The second series started tonight and I just watched it, I thought it was a great episode which had me laughing out loud quite a few times.

Any other fans here?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Aw, damn it! I missed the second series? :(

I really enjoyed the first one. Like you said, I figured it would completely crap, but it turned out to be pretty damn funny. :lol: I guess I can always catch the replay of this series. What channel are you watching it on, Alt?

Also, on a side note: when I first saw this thread title I was wondering why AK would know about this. :-/ :hah:

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Your a dick :lick:

It was great Chaos, I watched it on E4. It's taken the Skins slot of Thursday at 10. (I hate skins but that's neither here nor there). Watch it if you can, it was a great episode.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I'm with you on that - Skins can suck my nuts. I despise it!

Anyway. Do you know when the repeats are on? I can't remember the times they did it last series.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Cheers [strike]AK[/strike] Alty-walty. :thumbup:

I would check it myself but I don't really watch TV anymore. I don't even know if we have the guide. :hah:

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Right it's repeated on E4 at 10:40pm Wednesday April the 8th. The next episode will then be on the day after at 10pm.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I watched some episodes of the first series and at first I thought it was rubbish, but the more I watched it the more I liked/enjoyed it.
I did see the advert for the second series, but I totally forgot to watch it :lol:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Someone'll totally have to remind me of this. I'm never going to remember it on my own. :-/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunrise Movies & TV 3
Impact Movies & TV 10
Danno Movies & TV 15