• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Inbetweeners Movie

Impact

V.I.P.
I guess this is mainly for the Brits here.

They're making the amazingness that is The Inbetweeners into a movie. Due out in August this year. Apparently the boys go away on holiday, so I can imagine it's going to be great. Can't find a trailer for it yet, but is anyone else excited for this?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I am a huge fan and I heard they were doing two specials and a film. Not sure if it's true but either way I am looking forward to it. Doubt there would be a trailer yet as I don't think it will be until the end of the year or maybe next year. Fingers crossed the specials will be out first!

Impact

V.I.P.
It says on the wiki page that the movie is due in August Bliss. Although, how reliable wiki is, is another thing entirely.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Oh that's pretty soon. I'd be shocked if it came out this year. Obviously it's not a bad thing but these things usually take time.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I guess this is mainly for the Brits here. Including Adam.
Just finished series 3 this morning! Looking forward to the movie. I might see it later than you all, it depends on when it's available in the US. This show has easily hit my top 20.

Neil has become my favourite.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Who has seen the Movie then?
I watched it last weekend and it was absolutely fantastic. Full of laugh out loud moments and such a great story.
Many people were concerned it would be a lot different to the TV show but it wasn't.
Hope it doesn't take long to come out on DVD.

Neil was brilliant in the Movie. They all were but he had some great scenes. Especially his dancing. And I loved that it happened more than once.

For those of you that haven't seen it yet, make sure you watch the credits as there are some funny parts at the end.

I am glad Simon's obsession with Carli finally came to an end. It was the only thing that was starting to bore me.

Last edited:

butty92

Registered Member
It was absolute quality, so funny. There is something that makes great comedy about watching your own age group get the piss taken out of them, I love the way that at 19 I can relate so much to them!

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Truly great film. I'll admit, I was a little skeptical about it making the jump to big screen but it was a great way to finish off the story.

I loved Simons ridiculous romantic gesture of swimming back to the shore failure. It was moments like that which showed they hadn't lost sight of what makes all these characters who they are and why we love to cringe at them so much. Maybe it all tied up a little to neatly for the hapless losers but it was nice to see them all catch a break :)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I am a massive fan of The Inbetweeners and I don't think I can handle the excitement of a movie coming out!