• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Imporant One

Dabs

Registered Member
Who do you think......??
Is the most important person in the world??
Not counting parents, better halfs or Uncle Joe~
Is your choice important because of fame, fortune, or influence??

Last edited by a moderator:

MiloIsYum

Registered Member
Can I say my sisters? I count people as more important to me, as the ones who have an influence on me ... and I would probably say that would be my sisters. They've had a huge influence on me, and I love to see them all the time and enjoy being with them. And that's why my sisters are my best friends :) Haha. Really though, that's what makes them the most important people to me.

wolfy

Registered Member
If I can't count the person I love.. then to me, no one is important in this world.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
There's no most important person in the world for me. If we can't count our family/friends/ then this thread fails.
I concur, if I can't pick my family and friends then nobody would be important to me. I can't think of anybody that is either rich or poor important to me, unless they are in my circle.

konboye

Registered Member
The most important person, it has to be relative. Say in government, the American government that is, Barack Obama. In my life, its God. So you have got to make that distinction.

Dabs

Registered Member
I concur, if I can't pick my family and friends then nobody would be important to me. I can't think of anybody that is either rich or poor important to me, unless they are in my circle.
Ah, but see, if family and/or friends were allowed to be part of the answer to the question.....how much more difficult would the answer be, than it is now??
How could you pick just one family/friend??
Kwim??
The idea was to see if there were any other important people in your life, and apparently, there isn't!

wolfy

Registered Member
It wouldn't be hard for me to pick the most important person for me, I couldn't care less about any of my family members and none of my friends mean as much to me as the person I love.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Yeah, it's def gotta be who I'm hot for. That's who I think about all the time so it must be the most important person in the universe! But if anybody else is teh Important one, dunno who it could be.

Bliss

Sally Twit
The most important people in the world are the people that make me happy. My family and friends. I'm not going to pick the President, the Queen or some celebrity.