• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

dDave

V.I.P.
I just saw some behind the scenes footage from the Catching Fire film. Apparently they're going to be doing a lot with IMAX in this movie, that's just music to my ears.

You can watch the clip here. The Hunger Games Movie Guide - Fandango.com

I'm hoping that this movie is better than the first film. The first one was definitely decent but I think that it would have been difficult to understand if I hadn't ever read the book. The second book is my favorite though, absolutely loved it. I only hope that the movie does it justice.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I have to watch that video later, but I'm very interested to see what that's all about. I think I've re-watched the Catching Fire trailer on IMDb 20 times already. I am so excited for this movie. This book was my favorite from the three as well and they can go all out with graphics and effects in this movie.

I only read the books after watching the first movie. I wasn't that lost during the movie really. Even when then reading the book after having watched the movie, I followed the story quite well. The only lapse in the movie is the lack to mention avoxes.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never read the books, only the first movie and I liked it.

It wasn't exactly the kinda movie I would love per say but it was alright.
------
Oh oh and I am interested in the next one haha

Last edited:

Konshentz

Konshentz
The only reason I saw the first one was because a cute girl dragged me to it. Haha. I don't really talk to her anymore, so I doubt I'll end up seeing this.

danwiz

Registered Member
The books were a good read and the 1st movie was decently done. I hope that the 2nd one will be equally as well done. If you've not yet read the books, they are well worth the effort.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I read the books before I watched the movie and I was more impressed with the movie to be honest, sure they cut off some scenes and changed things around but I am glad they did that because it made the movie more better and certainly more bearable.

I am very keen for the second movie, been waiting for it for ages now.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
That looks like it's going to be amazing. I love what they did with the arena. And yes, we'll have to see the full movie before being sure, but I think they are going to do the book justice.

The only thing I really wish they wouldn't show on the trailers is the transformation of their clothes. That's something I could have done with seeing the first time in the movie. But the trailer looks awesome. It comes out in November, right? Can't wait!!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'm going to see this on Saturday. I'm so excited. I considered going to the premier tomorrow night at midnight, but then I'd be wasted at work on Friday.

I'm also going to see Thor this weekend. Hemsworth brother overload anyone? Yes please!!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I read all three of the books and didn't like them. They were really badly written and I just personally didn't go for them. I also saw the first movie and didn't like it either. I have a lot of friends who like it though, so if someone asks me to go see this other movie I probably will. Maybe I will be surprised by it, but with my track record of this series I highly doubt it.