• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Human Cheeto Auction

Dragon

V.I.P.
For some reason, I posted the Auctionsightings banner and some how it disappeared. It's there but is just invisible. It was there earlier. Maye it's just my computer? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5575545777 . It is right under the part where is says click to add this item to your watch list. If someone can help me or experiencing the same problem as I am, please let me know.

Last edited:

Nanner

Registered Member
Dragon said:
For some reason, I posted the Auctionsightings banner and some how it disappeared. It's there but is just invisible. It was there earlier. Maye it's just my computer? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5575545777 . It is right under the part where is says click to add this item to your watch list. If someone can help me or experiencing the same problem as I am, please let me know.

From reading a few posts here it seems you aren't the only one. Yours is there though....at least I saw it just now. BTW why wouldn't you show your body because of a scar? Doesn't look bad to me at all! (and it's barely had time to heal)! Just keep it out of the sun for about a year or keep sunblock on the scar for that amount of time......eases up on the white scar color. ....I know of what I speak..... GOOD LUCK on the auction!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
AHHHHHHH!!! :lol:

Read the other post here in the meeting room.

I uploaded a new button for it for now until I can clear it with eBay since apparently they were giving someone trouble.

I will get it sorted!

Dragon

V.I.P.
Nanner said:
From reading a few posts here it seems you aren't the only one. Yours is there though....at least I saw it just now. BTW why wouldn't you show your body because of a scar? Doesn't look bad to me at all! (and it's barely had time to heal)! Just keep it out of the sun for about a year or keep sunblock on the scar for that amount of time......eases up on the white scar color. ....I know of what I speak..... GOOD LUCK on the auction!
I guess I have been hard on myself because I wish I can have the body I had before which is no scar at all. I should be thankful that I am still alive and not worry about the scar at all. Heart problem runs in my family. My father and grandfather both died of a heart attack. I have 3 brothers and I was the only one who had a heart problem. I will be sure to stay out of the sun. Thanks for the advice.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Some people get tattoos over scars like that. I don't think people will make fun of you for it though. If they do then that's their loss. Just shows what kind of people they are. I would rather be a nice person with a scar than a @#$%# who makes fun of nice people with scars.

(BTW you seem nice, that's why I put you in that category! :D)

Nanner

Registered Member
Dragon said:
I guess I have been hard on myself because I wish I can have the body I had before which is no scar at all. I should be thankful that I am still alive and not worry about the scar at all. Heart problem runs in my family. My father and grandfather both died of a heart attack. I have 3 brothers and I was the only one who had a heart problem. I will be sure to stay out of the sun. Thanks for the advice.

Ohhh you are so young yet. :D Trust me on this one.....in 20 yrs you will kill for the body you have now with the fresh scar! :lol:

BTW I had my throat slit....well it was surgery....thyroid....and I was advised about the sun thing. Now about 5 yrs later you can barely see the scar unless I'm really tan or you know to look for it. It did help. Some recommend Vit E also but I think you are suppose to do that right away? I didn't bother with that.

Heart problems run in my hubbies family also. So far so good with him although his cholesterol is over the top :( Diet doesn't help much with the family history.

Happy you are alive and doing well! Enjoy "talking" to you!

Forehead Guy said:
Some people get tattoos over scars like that. I don't think people will make fun of you for it though. If they do then that's their loss. Just shows what kind of people they are. I would rather be a nice person with a scar than a @#$%# who makes fun of nice people with scars.

(BTW you seem nice, that's why I put you in that category! :D)

And ask the ladies here.....for some it may be a plus! We like to run our fingers over things :D

Last edited:

Mina

Registered Member
With time the scare will fade. I also have some scares I wish I didn't have, and will be going under the knife again soon for a totaly hyserectomy. Yet one more scare to add to my collection, but at least I will have my life. Yes I am also in my 20's

Nanner

Registered Member
Mina said:
With time the scare will fade. I also have some scares I wish I didn't have, and will be going under the knife again soon for a totaly hyserectomy. Yet one more scare to add to my collection, but at least I will have my life. Yes I am also in my 20's

Sorry you have to do this :( I was in my 30's.
If it is at all like mine was (too much info guys? :D ) it's not a biggie at all. Are they doing a lap? or abdominal? If a lap (mine was) I was up and about the next day and no pain meds at all.

Last edited: