The Human Cheeto Auction

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Dragon, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

For some reason, I posted the Auctionsightings banner and some how it disappeared. It's there but is just invisible. It was there earlier. Maye it's just my computer? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5575545777 . It is right under the part where is says click to add this item to your watch list. If someone can help me or experiencing the same problem as I am, please let me know.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2005

2. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

From reading a few posts here it seems you aren't the only one. Yours is there though....at least I saw it just now. BTW why wouldn't you show your body because of a scar? Doesn't look bad to me at all! (and it's barely had time to heal)! Just keep it out of the sun for about a year or keep sunblock on the scar for that amount of time......eases up on the white scar color. ....I know of what I speak..... GOOD LUCK on the auction!

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Holy Cheetoo! Nice Chest! Hehe

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

AHHHHHHH!!! :lol:

Read the other post here in the meeting room.

I uploaded a new button for it for now until I can clear it with eBay since apparently they were giving someone trouble.

I will get it sorted!

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I guess I have been hard on myself because I wish I can have the body I had before which is no scar at all. I should be thankful that I am still alive and not worry about the scar at all. Heart problem runs in my family. My father and grandfather both died of a heart attack. I have 3 brothers and I was the only one who had a heart problem. I will be sure to stay out of the sun. Thanks for the advice.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Some people get tattoos over scars like that. I don't think people will make fun of you for it though. If they do then that's their loss. Just shows what kind of people they are. I would rather be a nice person with a scar than a @#$%# who makes fun of nice people with scars.

(BTW you seem nice, that's why I put you in that category! :D)

7. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Ohhh you are so young yet. :D Trust me on this one.....in 20 yrs you will kill for the body you have now with the fresh scar! :lol:

BTW I had my throat slit....well it was surgery....thyroid....and I was advised about the sun thing. Now about 5 yrs later you can barely see the scar unless I'm really tan or you know to look for it. It did help. Some recommend Vit E also but I think you are suppose to do that right away? I didn't bother with that.

Heart problems run in my hubbies family also. So far so good with him although his cholesterol is over the top :( Diet doesn't help much with the family history.

Happy you are alive and doing well! Enjoy "talking" to you!

And ask the ladies here.....for some it may be a plus! We like to run our fingers over things :D

Last edited: Apr 23, 2005
  8. Mina

Mina Registered Member

With time the scare will fade. I also have some scares I wish I didn't have, and will be going under the knife again soon for a totaly hyserectomy. Yet one more scare to add to my collection, but at least I will have my life. Yes I am also in my 20's

9. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Sorry you have to do this :( I was in my 30's.
    If it is at all like mine was (too much info guys? :D ) it's not a biggie at all. Are they doing a lap? or abdominal? If a lap (mine was) I was up and about the next day and no pain meds at all.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2005