The Holy Hand

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Dragon, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Looks more like the hand of this person I was standing behind at the checkout line... :D

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I'm beginning to think my tring to get people to buy my bibles isn't so bad!! Least I am selling something worth while!

Oh BTW, Mr Forehead lol.....the Bible you bought is going to a family that def does not have one! Finally figured out who to give it to!! Thanks!

4. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

wow, that actually looks like a hand. unlike the legs which just looked like a "cheeto" to me

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

It could be the hand of Satan since it's a flamin hot cheeto but I wish them luck with this auction. May the Cheeto craze continue! There are more Cheetos on Ebay than Doritos. Cheetos win! lol.

6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

well everyone has to try and jump on the "cheeto" or "dorito" craze.

7. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

A couple of years ago I found a teeny bug in my pringles can.....darn should have kept it. Maybe it was haunted or blessed or Elvis or something?

8. TatAD

TatAD Registered Member

Looks more like the hand of the guy on Robson Street that was aking me for some spare change!

TatAD

9. buzltyr

buzltyr New Member

Looks more like the right hand of Jeff Goldblum in The Fly...crazy man, crazeeeee

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hehe. Anyone seen Jurassic Park? (stupid question.. of course you have!) Looks like Samuel L. Jackson's character's arm!

Oh Mr. Arnold... :lol: