• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Hippie Bus Trip

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL I seen that auction when it first started off. Wow it really got up there! that's pretty cool : )

Nanner

Registered Member
Think I'll pass.....thankyouverymuch! :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Well........it might actually be kinda fun!! Sorta....maybe...YUP..I'd do it, just not for that much money!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL!!! Think it would depend on how much the hubby and kids were getting on my nerves!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Think I'd pay 10,000 and sleep in the dark woods (I hate the woods)for a week away from the family craziness!!!:nod:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Ya know....crazy as it sounds...the more I read this auction, the more I realize....someone is probably going to have the time of their life. Look how much fun these people are having just with the crazy auction!!
Hope the seller and buyer actually go through with it!!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh man I wanna go for a ride..My kind of people...They know how to have fun..And the bus is way cool too..I hope the winner ponys up the dough.:nod:
I want the bus....Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie:lol: :lol: . I think my surf boards and longboards would fit in real nicely...Just my style:cool: .
So lets go for a ride........

Nanner

Registered Member
Yeah but Night....you're only nuts....not quite hitting that CRAZY point....yet?

You I'd probably ride the hippie bus with. Not so sure about that other guy! Not cleaning that toilet for either one of you though!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nanner said:
Yeah but Night....you're only nuts....not quite hitting that CRAZY point....yet?

You I'd probably ride the hippie bus with. Not so sure about that other guy! Not cleaning that toilet for either one of you though!
I'd ride the bus with almost any of ya!! Maybe I should flower up my van and come pick you guys up??? We could all wear beads and say "peace man" everywhere we go.....start packing!!!!