Movies The Hills Have Eyes

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I had just heard about this movie yesterday, and after the reviews I saw, I had to go see it. So, me and my roommates went last night.

First, here is the summary from imdb:

"Wes Craven produces this remake of his 1977 classic of the same name, about the Carters, an idyllic American family travelling through the great American southwest. But their trip takes a detour into an area closed off from the public, but more importantly from society. An area originally used by the U.S. Government for nuclear testing that was intended to be empty...or so they thought? When the Carter's car breaks down at the old site, they're stranded...or are they? As the Carters may soon realize that what seemed like a car casually breaking down, might actually be a trap. This trap might be perpetrated by the inhabitants of the site who aren't pulling a prank, but are out to set up a gruesome massacre."

I haven't seen the original, but I would now like to.

Apparently the US government did nuclear testing, and tried to get the people in a nearby mining town to leave, but they wouldn't. So the government dropped bombs anyway, and now the people that live there are deformed and very angry. For years they have lead tourists off onto a different path from the main road, and then they "do things" to these people. It's very gorey and messed up, but it was pretty good. If you like Hostel, I highly recommend this movie.

L

lilbballfrk

i hate this movie. just watchin the comercial, i have to hurry up and turn the channel. the comercial scares the shit out of me. im not those people who likes scary movies. i have a crazy imagination and it freaks me out. i can't even bare to read the summary. >.<

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I want to see this movie, looks like it may actually be a good remake. Hostel on the otherhand was ok, it was based on hookers taking people in Amsterdam....which is where I'll be soon, so I dont plan on talking to any hookers.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't wanna see this movie personally I think it will be horrible, but that's just me because I am not really a horror movie fan, but I am sure I won't see this.