• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The highest paid Google AdSense Publishers on the net

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is a motivating article I read recently.

The Internet’s Biggest Google Whores « John Chow dot Com

That's not even a complete list because I know of a few others who would be near the top of that.

I've actually talked briefly on the phone a few times with the #3 guy on that list. He is a really cool guy. More power to him for making so much money on the net! :)

So, all you AdSense and YPN publishers, get to work! Welcome to the reality of advertising online.

Who else wouldn't mind earning this check in one month's time?

(Made out to PlentyOfFish.com, the biggest free online dating website on the net)

Melos

Registered Member
I just saw this. Wow! Definately motivating - or depressing. Okay, okay, my sites aren't done yet, but I'm hovering around $10.00 a month right now.

Melos

Registered Member
Dudette :)

The way I figure it, you gotta start at the bottom, right? $10 a month now... $11.00 a month by next month... As long as its getting bigger, I will not complain. In maybe 375 years, I'll be making that much ;)

destiny_star200

I would be happy to make anything from the net per month.
I currently earn 10 usd per week and its better than nothing!

Prathik

Earning 10$ and stuff is not really bad, but if you don't aim high, you won't reach high. So I hope all of you become website millionairs some day.

Penguin

Registered Member
I haven't figured out how to make *anything* through adsense. Anyone willing to give me a few pointers?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What type of sites do you have Penguin? I have about 10 sites that I use either Adsense or Yahoo Publisher on. They are mostly forums (this forum included), and then a few article based sites.

I guess the key is where do you put your ads and what colors do you make them? :)

Melos

Registered Member
I haven't really found much difference in earnings when I switched the ad positions etc. I think its all a numbers game -- its all about how much traffic you get.