• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Hateful Eight

thealigator

Registered Member
Name: The Hateful Eight
Director: Quentin Tarrentino
Release Date: (UK) 8 January 2016
Premise: In the dead of a Wyoming winter, a bounty hunter and his prisoner find shelter in a cabin currently inhabited by a collection of nefarious characters.

Trailer:

I have been a fan of Tarrentino for a great number of years and to me this is Quentin back on form, it is wonderfully stylised, it looks very funny and it seems to have tension that works well. I am still trying to locate a cinema where I can see it but I am really looking forward to it. Does anyone else intend to see it?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I try and watch everything by Tarantino because he just has such an amazing imagination. I have never disliked anything of his that I have seen. He always has such a good cast and this is no exception.
I shall be checking it out in the cinema for sure.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've yet to see a film by Tarantino I haven't liked so I will be looking forward to seeing this one too. One of the best directors ever.