The Gym! YES!

My lord!

I went to the gym today and worked out for like an hour and a half.

Serriousy, if your feeling a little groggy, sheepish, or just bored.

Go to the fucking gym. Its perfect. If you actually work.

Do it, like, now. Dont procrastinate(sp).

Cuz then you wont do it.

You need to go NOW.

24 hr fitness.

youll love it.

I know it

Trust

me

!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It does make me feel alive, but I have some sort of thing about sweating and working out in front of other people.

I don't get it either.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I haven't gone to gym in a while to be honest, even thought it's school holidays, won't be going much since the school starts in two days :(

I am quite excited that I am going to be doing both a Weight Lifting & Power Training PE class and Basketball this semester. With the craziness of my college workload, it will be a nice relaxation. And I like the gym. :D

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I don't really like going to the gym it's too boring for me, but to compensate I run on the track over at my high school all the time and I do a lot of wrestling with other people at school and use the weight room there, I may not go to the gym but I still get in a good work out.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I try to go atleast twice a week but some people just sit on the thing I want to go on for ages and don't actually do anything. They just decide to take their break and stop me from completing my circuit. Apart from that it's a pretty good way to kill some time and feel better about yourself without the need for a locked door and a tissue...

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Shouldn't this topic be placed in the Health and Fitness section of the forums, just tossing that out there.

~Shwa

Westy

Registered Member
I've tried the gym a few times in the past, always the same result.
I get so bored i end up not keeping up with it. I think the longest time was about 2 weeks. Got no will power i guess??

I like going to the gym, too bad that I got a wrist injury at the moment. So it's only cardio and lower body exercises. I love taking a shower after a good workout. That's one of the best parts of working out.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Moved to Heath & Fitness.

And yeah, it is a good feeling. Working out usually isn't fun, but the feeling afterwards is a feeling of accomplishment. Not to mention the feeling several months down the line when you are liking the shape you are in. Makes it worthwhile.