Movies The Greatest Showman

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who else has seen this movie? I kept putting it off thinking I'd probably not be all that into it, but I have to say it blew me away. There's so much about it that I loved. The story, the music, the acting, the cinematography. The list goes on.

If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend you do. I know many people who normally aren't into musicals who said they ended up really liking this.

Plus, Wolverine is in it.

Seriously though, this movie instantly became one of my favorite movies I've ever seen. It's definitely the best I've seen in many years.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
That was me. Never care for musicals but thought this was great. Only complaint was the horrible job they did on the little person. Cgi was bad and they changed his voice. I saw in theater and was distracting. His lips didn't match the words always. Odd they did that. But I really did love the music.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
But they made him smaller. When we got out of the theater my wife said she loved it except for the way Tom thumb walked. It didn't look real. I noticed that but his voice is what bothered me. I looked it up and they made him smaller and they dubbed his voice.
It wasn't a major thing for either of us, just distracting.