• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Greatest Number of Bridesmaids I've Ever Seen

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
Yes, 26-year-old Katie Dalby walked down the aisle with her niece, her cousin, her three sisters-in-law, her best friend and 74 of her students. Essentially, this is what happens when you don’t want to hurt people’s feelings.
I've been to two weddings and I've never seen this many bridesmaids before! Believe me, your eyes will widen :shocked:.

Bride had 80 bridesmaids- The Heart Beat - MSN Living

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think its nice of her not to want to exclude anyone but I bet everyone was asleep by the time the bride marched down the isle. Hope this was an outside wedding.

Bliss

Sally Twit
You'd have to have a lot of money to be able to do something like this. I think having that many people makes it feel less about the bride and groom and more about putting on a show. It's not intimate at all.

Misdoubt

Registered Member
You'd have to have a lot of money to be able to do something like this. I think having that many people makes it feel less about the bride and groom and more about putting on a show. It's not intimate at all.
Yeah pretty much. I'm personally always surprised when people do big weddings because of the money people are willing to spend on them. It's crazy to think about how much the people that work for/on different weddings things make.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That's just way too excessive. I can't see why someone would need such a large number of bridesmaids. Imagine how much the dress rentals cost and what kind of logistical nightmare that must have been. Did they walk each other down the aisle or were there 80 ushers, too?