• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Great Patriotic War

I

Ice Fire

http://english.pobediteli.ru/

Click the box to the right.

This will give you all the info you need and more about the Great Patriotic war, It's long however.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

What are you trying to say on the matter, if you are going to post a topic, have some substance when you do, I wont close this though because it is an interesting topic. Just give your views on it, you can edit your post to do so.

I

Ice Fire

Well this post is about provideing info on the War. My feelings if that is what you are asking are: that many Soviets died and were on the ropes. However they rose up and didn't give up and with the US and UK's help defeated Hitler.

B

barfootboards

that thing is awesome!!!! .... im showing that to my history teacher, maybe i'll get extra credit :D

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Many Soviets died through out the war, yes I believe some 30 million total, which includes civilians as well as military members. Though, the US did give some supplies to the USSR, but when it came to defeating Hitler in the European Theater, then it was basically the USSR who took the fight to Hitler. The US won the Pacific Theater, while the USSR won the European one. Even after the USA invaded Normandy Hitler was already done for. The USSR was already pushing his ass back to Berlin, and out producing him like crazy. The Tiger/King Tiger were the only tanks that stood a chance against a T-34, but there were so many T-34's and just to few Tigers. If the USA did not invade, then the war would have just lasted longer, but Hitler was screwed either way.

I

Ice Fire

I couldn't have said it better...well maybe I could of ;) but the animation says that either way.