The Great Khali

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Vidic15, May 18, 2007.

?

Do you even like him?

1. Yes, He is no.1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No....Everybody hates him..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

F*ck man, I hate the Great Khali.

What happened to Wednesday in RAW. John Cena got owned. Khali is one son-of-a-bitch who should learn English. And he bloody killed Ong, but a flapjack move.

I want to see Cena smash Khali's ass in Judgement Day WWE Championship..

Do you like him?

Or

Do you hate him?

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I just hate wrestlers who just come into the picture all of a sudden and can just about beat every other wrestler up because they are so "strong". It icks my nerves to no end, but my sister loves it --;

With that said I don't like him one bit.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The reason why The Great Khali is even fighting Cena is because they want to make Cena like Hogan in my opinion, what I mean by that is that Cena can overcome all obstacles, and what bigger obstacle then Khali, I bet you anything Cena will win at Judgement Day, but Khali is going to dominate the match but then Cena is going to get a second wind, and beat Khali by giving him the F U.

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I only watch WWE sporadically now, so I haven't seen Khalis return, but anyone who destroys Cena is OK in my book. I'm not sure why, but I hate John Cena with a passion.

5. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Khali cant even wrestle, Cena cant wrestle, so that would answer ur question

6. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I hate Cena with a passion , Khali is alright in my book but he is not like my favourite wrestler of all time or nothing. So im not gonna vote because there is no option for like somewhat.