(c) CM Punk vs Batista

Grudge Match:

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've always been a huge fan of The Great American Bash, and the first announced match is going to be awesome. Triple H and Edge are two of the best wrestlers today and it's going to be a great match. I'm sure there's going to be more great matches to follow in the upcoming weeks leading to Pay Per View.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it would Steve but I think HHH is going to win it...just got that feeling.

I got a feeling we're looking at Punk vs Cena vs JBL as well...it only makes sense after what happened last week.

Other guesses by me...

Jericho vs Shawn Michaels
Kofi Kingston vs Lance Cade
Mark Henry vs Tommy Dreamer

Is the Michelle McCool vs Nattie (DiVa title) going to be at The Great American Bash or are they saving that for a SmackDown! episode?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I figure it would be at this PPV, the Divas match that is, but you never know I guess.

Added: CM Punk vs Batista and Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels. I figure Kofi Kingston vs Paul Burchill will surface as well eventually.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
HHH vs. Edge should be a quality matchup. A feud between these two is WM worthy! I hope Edge triumphs. That would reek of awesomeness.

I'm sort of sick seeing Batista, but him feuding with CM Punk and having a match at GAB should be good. It could be a quality match if done right ala Batista not winning. :lol:

If batista wins the title off punk, I would have lost all faith in WWE
Me too. That would be the typical way the WWE would've acted pre-draft. So far they've been shocking me and having CM Punk win the title at The Great American Bash would be another shock. Are the WWE going to follow this great trend or go back to the Batista reign? Hmm!