• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Gravy Seals assault the Capitol to defend the Orange Man

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.

Honestly, I am not sure why police have not opened fire on those who breached the House and caused all this catastrophe. It's terrorism, plain and simple. If this was Al Qaeda, we'd already have bodies. It's appalling as an American to see this kind of violence celebrated by so many.

The Republican party will be out of power for at least the next several decades if they do nothing to help quell the unrest.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Now we have smoothbrains pretending the dumb bitch who got one-tapped on her way into the capitol building is some kind of martyr.

This is the text book definition of "fuck around and find out". Welcome to the real world, kids. When you decide to become a domestic terrorist, this is what can happen to you. This last 48 hours has been fucking wild.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag

From the videos I don't see how the shooter was threatened considering there were 4 armed men in full tac gear behind her.
But as always I assume the guy is trained and I always assume a short video cannot give the complete story. So for now it seems it's a sad situation but she bears the responsibility of what happened.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
From the videos I don't see how the shooter was threatened
The dumb bitch was forcing her way into a barricaded area where men with guns were seen waiting.

Did she think she was going to get congratulated? How many videos of cops "feeling threatened" have we seen in the last year alone? This is 100% justified and these fatties larping as revolutionaries are clinging to this because they accomplished nothing yesterday. So, like the regressive left, they are attempting to blow up a non-story in order to gain some victim points.

Also lol @ "well these people did it so it's okay if we do it too" logic. Come on, you're smarter than that, dude. I may not be a lawyer, but that argument is weaker than Joe Biden's grip on reality.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
The dumb bitch was forcing her way into a barricaded area where men with guns were seen waiting.

Did she think she was going to get congratulated? How many videos of cops "feeling threatened" have we seen in the last year alone? This is 100% justified and these fatties larping as revolutionaries are clinging to this because they accomplished nothing yesterday. So, like the regressive left, they are attempting to blow up a non-story in order to gain some victim points.

Also lol @ "well these people did it so it's okay if we do it too" logic. Come on, you're smarter than that, dude. I may not be a lawyer, but that argument is weaker than Joe Biden's grip on reality.
I agree with you. If a cop points a gun at you, your responsibility is to put your hands up and freeze. I take the cops side until proven differently because 30 second videos never tell the whole story. But still that video makes the cop look like a complete wuss.

I was just pointing out that Biden is literally the dumbest president we've ever experienced. I've never heard something so dumb as the idea that BLM is somehow treated harshly. I can't even watch college sports or get a coffee without a BLM lecture.

You're right about the "whataboutism" argument.
I have family that were consumed with hatred of Trump for 4 years. TDS. I was thinking today I've got to guard my mind and not become bitter and full of hate like they were. (Still are).
I'm not sure how to do that but it starts with just not watching videos like that of Biden. Because it makes me think negative thoughts of anyone that would vote for that. There's a new disease going around called BDS, I don't want to live with that.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
If people condoned the rioting and looting thats been going on for years in places like Seattle and Portland, the taking over of federal and local buildings, the taking over of whole city blocks at gunpoint, and said they were “protesting” yet condemned what happened at the capital, they are hypocrites.

What I find amusing is, I thought the system was racist? I thought the government only cares about the 1%? I thought they only cared about Wall Street? I thought we are all being screwed by the government? I thought these politicians are all just getting wealthy at our expense? I would think trying to overthrow that government would be a good thing?

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I can't help but like Maher.

There is a way that we all realize we can live together because we all realize we're being played.