• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The GP Trailer

Dragon

V.I.P.
My co workers and I were coming home from Columbus Ohio which is about 2 hours south from Cleveland. We were heading on I-271 east bound and saw a pick up truck with a trailer. As we got closer, it was the Golden Palace trailer! I guess that is as close as I will ever get to the Grilled Cheese Sandwich. I wish the driver of the truck a safe journey. It's too bad I didn't have a camera with me.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I heard about that. You should have followed them. :)

I've seen the sandwich. It's cool but not something to worry too much about not seeing. The pictures of it online are really the same as it looks in real life anyway! :)

Dragon

V.I.P.
I was listening to the radio today and they were doing an interview with Golden Palace. I just got back from visiting their traveling museum and I must say that it was awesome. Especially the Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Everyone was asking about the Sandwich. Picked up a t-shirt, some magnets and a Lincoln fry key chain. Thanks Golden Palace!