The good reverend is back

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by micfranklin, Jun 11, 2009.

1. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

"Good" being used a very loosely used term here.

For me the new fad is apparently "When all else fails, blame the Jews," seems to be a simple sentiment for everyone nowadays. That and I thought that Obama and Wright weren't buddies anymore.

Comments?

2. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

Wright speaks the truth about some things:

"They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is. ... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what politicians do."

Politicians have got to get involved with people that will help them advance their career, even if those people are nut cases.
    Then politicians have got to distance themselves from those people when they do more harm than good.
    (Although I'm sure this goes without saying, I'll disclaim it anyway: this is not an Obama specific statement)

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Really I just think Wright still wants attention, things were going fine for a while until he came back.

4. PonderCloud

PonderCloud Registered Member

"Created AIDS"?

Yeah, that sounds about right. The US Government is also responsible for famine in third world countries, false weather predictions, and devil worshippers. Oh, and obviously everyone in Congress is a little green man in a person-suit.

:rolleyes:

Attention seeking, much?

5. Sim

Sim Registered Member

That's probably a precise summary of what happened here.

And yes, this guy is nuts.