• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Godfather

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Saw the movie yet again, and this movie is ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME! It's too good, can't be touched, ahhhh the story, the controversy, the err....everything.

Loved every bit of it, what are your thoughts guys?

Awesome movie or what?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
It's one of my top 5 favorite movies, I love it. It's definitely a must-see, but I had to see it at least three times before I really understood what was going on.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I love it....and the entire package. I can't believe I just watched it a few years ago. It's really a must see.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I own all three of them. I know a lot of people were disappointed with the third film but I loved them all. One of the greatest stories ever.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I was mostly disappointed with the third film because I truly despised Sofia Coppola's acting.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I think Andy Garcia's sexiness compensated for it. Except when he revealed his chest hair. :stare:

I also liked seeing some of the old characters in relation to the new generation of mafia family.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I enjoyed the first two Godfather movies but they really have nothing on GoodFellas. That movie is just incredible and easily the greatest gangster film ever made.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I've seen the first two Godfather movies. Both of them are truly awesome. But I honestly must agree with Konshentz. Goodfellas is WAY better than the Godfathers. Better acting, story, script. So much better.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
The Godfather Part 1 & 2 were definitely epic, Part 3... not so much. It's basically one of the greatest gangster movies of all time, so it's set the bar pretty high for other potential mob films. The only other one I can think of in this caliber would be Goodfellas, which is again in my top 10