• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony The Godfather!

W

wweman101

Does anyone here have The Godfather. I want to know if it is a good game I been thinking of getting it, it looks good from the commercial previews. So if u have it let me know how it is. Thanks ???

B

barfootboards

I dont have it but my friend does. He says it is awesome, just like GTA but better.

D

doingbrutalthings

Yeah it has the GTA theme in it. I plan on buying it if it's like GTA.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It does look good, and it got a good rating on gamespot, so I figure I'll eventually get it.

W

wweman101

I got it yesterday it is a great game, it is way way better then GTA I love killing people lol, I also like to go into the business and interagate the store owners.
All you guys should get this game!

D

doingbrutalthings

I got it two days ago. It is hard and you can take over buisnesses and I can't get past the mission with Solazzo :mad:

W

wweman101

I know you cant lol this game is very hard the missions can get very challenging.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I bet it is like GTA. I'd like to play it myself as well. I know since there are characters that are in the mafia it would be nice running around with tommy guns and shotguns. lol