• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Glass You Drink From

Dabs

Registered Member
Do you prefer to drink your beverages out of a plastic glass? Or a glass glass?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm good with both, to be honest it really doesn't make a difference to me.

I leave a glass out next to my medications for when I just want to grab a glass of water, and 1/2 of the time it will be plastic, 1/2 of the time glass.

Interested

Registered Member
Hm... Never thought about it, but I prefer glass. Probably just because I am a fan of glass altogether... I love pointless figures made out of glass for decoration and I love the cool feeling of it... It is very pleasant to the touch.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Never matters to me. Never have noticed it before, actually... guess I should start keeping track.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I didn't realize people use plastic glasses. I associate them with being a kid and can't really imagine drinking from one now... So, I'd say I prefer glass as it is, but plastic would be cool cause then I could drop it and not have as many accidents as I currently do. I smashed three glasses in 2 days once.

Wish I had a sippy cup.

qweerblue

Registered Member
Glass, all the way. In fact, I am lucky enough to have four glasses that my family had when I was a kid. I love those things. They look like this:

I guess, technically, they're mugs.

Plastic kind of freaks me out, especially since I had to write an encyclopedia article about petrochemicals and such. That stuff is poison,yo.

Interested

Registered Member
Glass, all the way. In fact, I am lucky enough to have four glasses that my family had when I was a kid. I love those things. They look like this:

I guess, technically, they're mugs.

Plastic kind of freaks me out, especially since I had to write an encyclopedia article about petrochemicals and such. That stuff is poison,yo.

I have a mug of that design on my desk in front of me right now hehe

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Damn, we really are running out of thread topics!!!

I use both, depends on what I grab out of the cupboard first, also depends on what I'm drinking as it's almost a crime to drink alcohol out of a plastic glass.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I prefer to drink out of a glass. I have about 30 tall beer glasses for my beer at home. Beer kind of tastes weirder with a plastic cup. Still drink out of plastic cup though.

qweerblue

Registered Member
I have a mug of that design on my desk in front of me right now hehe
Hahaha, that's awesome. And when I wrote that earlier today, I was without a beverage, but as I read your comment just now, I realized I was holding one of the mugs in my hand!

Clearly, we have supremely good taste in drinkware ;) And also, I think the mugs may be spying on us.