• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Ginyu Force....

M

Milk

Jeice was orange.

I remember thinking, "Wtf? Someones been out in the sun too long"  :p

Please stay on topic Milk; try to keep the discussion going with your posts; don't just throw something off topic. This'll be your unofficial warning. Next time I have to give you a real warning. - Sui

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

We know he is orange, I dont see how that exactly fits in with the conversation, that was rather random.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Favorite Ginyu Force member? Oh man that is a weird question. I think I'm going to cnoform to the already resounding majority and say that Jeice is my favorite. He was the only "cool" Ginyu Member, the rest were just a bunch of idiots.

I hated Captian Ginyu; he was just annoying.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah Captain Ginyu got on my nerves, though it would have been interesting if he would have taken over Piccolo, and tried to attack Goku to help Frieza.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Piccolo said:
Yeah Captain Ginyu got on my nerves, though it would have been interesting if he would have taken over Piccolo, and tried to attack Goku to help Frieza.
See you just need to re-write the whole Frieza saga for us; that would be amazing. How screwed up would that be. Actually what would've been hilariouse is if Ginyu took over like Krillin's body; and you see this baldy running around trying to kill everyone. That would've beeen amusing.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah Captain Ginyu was real annoying, especially when he first arrived to help the rest of the Ginyu Force, but I think the most annoying one was racoom, he always kept dancing. Which did get on my nurves.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Recoomes voice in the dub was just horrible, way to much like Arnold, but in a cheesy/retarded way.