The Ginyu Force....

I have no idea why in the hell I made this maybe I was inflienced by Jack Daniales! LOL.. Ohwell, anyway who was your favorate member of the Ginyu Force and why. I liked Captin Ginyu he was so damn funny, I also liked his changging technique that was awsome, what about you guys???

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think the best member of the Ginyu Force is Captain Ginyu because he has the body change technique, and he is the strongest between all of them. but the one I like the most is Jaece, I like is accent in the series, and he's pretty strong.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It is Jack Daniels, and it is a bit early to be drinking, and this is coming from someone who now has 57 bottles of liquor that he has drank lol. Anyway, I like Burter and Jeice, mostly because they like teamwork.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah they are very good when they team up because they confused their opponents. Also they usually don't fool around like the other members of Ginyu Force.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it is Guldo he is the one who holds is breath and then time stops, I think he's the worst of the Ginyu Force. He is also the weakest.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think the best killing of any ginyu force member was Jaece when he got killed by Vegeta, that killing was just unbelievable, I love it so much.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah that one was the best, the other ones werent even awake when Vegeta killed them.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah true, but I was a little mad he killed Jaece that bad because he was my favorite Ginyu Force member, technically when I think about it he was the only one I liked.