• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The GIANT FUNYUN IS BACK!!!!

cno2u

Registered Member
For those of you who know how don't realize how much trouble I had let me tell you it was something else. This is the third and final time I will list this crazy auction. The first time some weirdo emailed me hate mail. The second ebay pulled it *keyword spamming* had the phrase not an xbox 360 in the title lol .... so here we are one last time! It's going good so far, over 900 people have checked it out sadly not as many have watched the auction though :( any ideas how to glam it up anyone or to make it more watch worthy? Any and all help is appreciated. I'm not good with html codes and adding stuff like music ( I've tried and failed) but if anyone has some good suggestions I'm all ears :nod: Here's the auction id please feel free to check it out and watch!:) 5648088077

c-no2u

cno2u

Registered Member
Thank you soo much. I tried to post the link like 100 times lol I'll get it sooner or later. I'm not doing good on the watchers though only 3 and over 1200 have looked . keep your fingers crossed for me.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
cno2u said:
. I'm not doing good on the watchers though only 3 and over 1200 have looked . keep your fingers crossed for me.
You just got another one.:D (watcher that is) Good luck!!

cno2u

Registered Member
Thanks for helping me out some guys..... lol if you look at the picture the bag it came it costed $2.49 at this point I'm just hoping to get my seller fees back. I'm starting to think if it weren't for terrible luck I wouldn't have any at all. Hey at least I do have some sites that featured me. :) so I guess all isn't lost yet!

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
You should take a picture of that thing by a ruler. I was confused and thought it came from the snack sized bag. I didn't realize until you said $2.49 that this is from the big bag! Being from the snack sized bag was cool, but holy cow, that thing's huge!!

cno2u

Registered Member
Hmmm see I thought that was noticeable? Maybe I should note that? YOU think? .... In the tune of my daughters favorite movie I think I'll hit ebay on that note ,..... " Oh were off to revise an auction, the wonderful auction on ebay" lol wizard of oz theme sorry. She's sung it all morning kinda sticks.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I'm very visual with ebay. I looked at it and got in my head that it was snack sized and that's what I believed. I read the description and it didn't register with me. If I saw it next to a ruler, I would've fell out of my chair.