The GF RAGE Committee

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
So here at GF, we have a problem. There are many rage-worthy threads, posts, avatars, signatures, and users and not enough brave souls ready to raise the red flag. Ladies and gentleman, I bring you the RAGE Committee.

The RAGE Committee or Rapid Anger Growing Emissions Committee is dedicated to making sure the correct amount of rage is shared with the community on a daily basis. We will rate threads/posts based on their rage-worthiness and try our best to get each other to RAGE as it helps build our tempers.

Are you ready to RAGE?

Wade8813

Registered Member
I like how the first time I see that avatar, it's in this tread.

Also, cool, av, but I'm gonna get sick of it, even if nobody else uses it... :sick:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Breakfast sausage broken up into bite sized morsels cooked over a medium flame with a light dash of vegetable oil and no seasonings. Scrambled eggs poured into the skillet as the Sausage begins to turn a greyish brown, diced green chilies sprinkled gently over top. Medium sized tortilla, flame grilled over an open range until mallable enough to fold with ease. Once slice of American Singles Cheese, cut in half and stacked longways on the Tortilla with the Scrambled Egg, Sausage, and Chili mixture over top. Folded, wrapped in foil and stored for 25 hours, microwaved for 1:30 on high....

Washed down with Producers Strawberry Milk.