• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The GF Mansion

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If GF was a mansion in Beverly Hills and a large amount of people could rent rooms in it each month and pretty much have 24/7 GF live, would you want to live there assuming you could afford it?

Why or why not?

And yes, it would have a pool, a bar, a theater room, a gym including a basketball court, and a giant GF shaped hedge maze for when conversing became to boring.

:lol:

(No, I am not planning this, this is just a late night thread idea)

SuiGeneris

blue 3
You better believe that I'd live there. I think it'd be a blast to see so many users. Plus a bar? How could I say no? Better make sure to add a bunch of sick HD tv's and xbox 360's, ps3's and such. Could we play mafia everyday?

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I would probably be content with visiting regularly. If there is one thing I have observed in my time in college, it's that living with room mates has the potential to ruin friendships.

If the rental fee was very cheap, then I might consider it, but like I said, I'd be content visiting.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I wouldn't want to live there 24/7 but I'd take a lot of holidays there I imagine. It'd be pretty cool to walk into a big mansion and know I was going to bump into a fellow GF'er.
The reason I wouldn't want to live there 24/7 is because I'd still want my privacy with Synd! :)

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I would humbly refuse. To much arguing over how to do things such as clean and cook and way to much drama for my liking.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Negative. I'm a lot cooler online than I am in real life. :cool:

Besides - black cloaks aren't easy to wash. I'd have to keep all my laundry seperate. :D :lol:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
That's a good point...if there's a bar...do we get discount/free drinks? I could be persuaded to make an appearance, provided I get my own little corner of the bar, seperate from the rest of the lower class individuals of GF.

Oh, and I don't want a barman/maid - I want one of those robots like the one on Fifth Element that hovers nearby asking "Do You Want Some More" repeatedly in a toneless robotic voice. If you can promise me that, Hyb, then I'll be a constant drop-in visitor. :D

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
"Paying the rent" can be VIP ;)

I would live there, considering I've got a Life VIP, ta da! Free rent!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dabs General Discussion 1