The Game

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by BigBlue, Oct 7, 2006.

1. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    not a sports theme this time :) c&c appreciated

2. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

not a sports theme so I'll comment =P

Love how you blended the picture and background together it looks amazing, only thing that I don't really like is the dollar sign in the right corner and the cash part. Also not fond of The Game text...

3. breathilizer

breathilizer Resident Ass-Kisser

I'd stick with the top one for the colors. The blue takes away the fleshiness of it.

4. Blur

Blur iPimp

yea use the top. its pretty ill, though the gun looks kinda shitty. love the colors though

5. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

I made a better version
    [​IMG]

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I'm srry but...I don't like it >>; The bg and all and the text is good but that picture just repels me from it, I really think u should have choosen another one. Oh this feels so bad to talk about the siggie like this but, I just had to put that out T_T I am so srry Tan if my comment has offended u in anyway or means ;_;

7. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

The new verison is a HUGE improvement. I love the new positioning of the text and the font change. Nicely done good sir.

8. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I wasn't going to comment on it because it just looks like all the others, even if not sports themed is it actually any different? Neh... but the new version is really good and actually somewhat new looking.