• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SEGA The Game Lolo

CrispyCocaine

Registered Member
I remember this game Lolo I played when I was really young. Out of all the games I had, I remember playing this one the most. It was A really cool game. But, I never really had a lot of games for the GameGear really. But, I enjoyed the heck out of Lolo and its the game I really only remember playing.

I've played a couple of the Lolo games on NES. I don't really remember how the gameplay was, but I do remember not liking it very much.

The only games I had for GameGear were Sonic 2, Terminator 2, and Bubble Bobble. I actually beat Bubble Bobble on a long road trip, too. Good game.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I had it for NES years ago, but like RossDude I don't remember much about the gameplay. I do know that I liked the game, to tell the truth.