The Game Journal

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm going to use this topic to post my progress in the game/games that I'm working on at any given moment in time. The Zelda quest will be chronicled in that topic, of course.

Right now I'm working on Metroid Prime. I worked my way through, I have a fair bit of the artiacts, and I just got to the Phazon mines. I have the Plasma Beam out of order, but that's the only thing that I've gotten out or order.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
You're such a cheater. You should have done everything in order and then played around with all the different tricks your second or third time through the game (trust me, you'll probably want to play it again when you're done). Doing that kind of stuff sort of ruins a game for me, but I guess everybody's different.

Doc

V.I.P.
It was only the Plasma Beam, and you were the one that told me to.

Yeah, I'm going to play through again but not for a while. I have some other games I want to beat. I want to 100% on Prime, but I missed a few things. I also want to beat Prime 2. I have another quest planned after the Zelda one is done, too.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I told you to get the plasma beam early? I don't remember saying that. Anyway, it's not a big deal, I'm just messing with you. You can still get 100%. The percentage on the game select screen is the percentage of items you've collected and has nothing to do with scans. Of course if you want 100% scans you'll have to start a new game since you missed a couple during boss fights.

Doc

V.I.P.
I'll decide if I want to 100% after I beat Ridley. I'm saved on my way there now. I need one energy tank, and about 7 or 8 missiles.

Doc

V.I.P.
I beat Ridley and I've decided to just go after MP. I've got some more things to do other than spend time looking for crap, and I'll save a full 100% game before I go looking for all of the missile expansions.