• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Game! :D

W

wweman101

I think The Game is a great rapper he is good at rapping. I like all of his songs, I hate G-unit they just suck. I think The Game is one of the best rapper's around
What do you guys think? ???

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't really like the game I think he only made is name because he was part of G-Unit, now you barely hear about him since him and 50 Cent are feuding.

L

lilbballfrk

lol, the game is nothing without G-unit -_- i have never lisetened to his songs and not planning to. the only rap i listen to is probably eminem

9ten

The Game's got skills. Anyone in doubt, listen to "Where I'm From". Good track. But yeah, the feud was stupid, but it was the usual "I'm 50 Cent and I think I'm hot shit" stuff. All of a sudden, anyone who raps with Ja Rule is now on "50's Hitlist(tm)" and must be eliminated. He tries it on with Nas of all people, expecting Game to support him. Game backs down. I wouldn't have backed him there either.

C

Crimson

I dont really like the Game all that much. I guess it was the whole feud thing going on because they, Game and 50, both thought they were too good for the other and tension arose which was just stupid to me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Listen The Game as good flow but like it was said earlier The Game is nothing with 50 cents. Because The Game has been a in the music industry for a pretty long time and he didn't become big until 50 started to write is songs for him and he was part of G-Unit