The Galactic trading Post

Would you like to see the GTP on GF?

• Total voters

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Greetings my fellow collectors.

I would like to know if anyone would be interested in this?

In the GTP you can trade any form of collectible, animes, comics, video games or services for other collectibles, animes, comics,or video games or services with other members of GF.

No money is allowed to change hands, only goods or services.
This is an honor system trade, and the site is not responsible for moderating disputes between collectors.

*****You trade at your own risk.*****

So if you would be interested in seeing something like this in the collectibles or V.I.P section then please respond to this thread.

If we get enough responses to this will post the "GTP" Rules and guidelines and get it up and running by the weeks end.

So if you would like to do this then all you have to do is respond to this poll.

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
It looks like the GTP is going to be combined with the Flea market Idea to make the new and improved GTP.

But in the original I dea...No money at any time is to exchange hands. Keeps people from getting juked and keeps the trades honest. Trades are trades only!

But like I said it looks like we are going to put both the Flea and GTP together.

So you will be able to buy sell and trade

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Thank you, it has been something I wanted to get started on here for a while now..Yes Nintendo 64 is considered collectible.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Yeah you might want to stop doing that.

Come on collectors where you? This is a great way to add to your collections without spending a dime and get rid of stuff you don't want.

Doesn't mater what you collect DVDs,Animes,Comics,Toys, Baseball Cards as long as it's a collectible you can trade with fellow collectors in here.

Great way to avoid all those pesky eBay and paypal fees.

So cast your vote now!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Come on collectors where are you all? Now is the time to speak up and have your vote counted.

This can also benefit Video game, comic book, Anime, Scifi, Horror collectors alike, so now is your chance to get something Started.

Cast your vote now...
------
Well so far so good. It looks like the GTP just might happen.

Last edited: