The G20 is gonna be different this time...

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
For those of you that aren't aware; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is hosting the G20 summit this year... From what I hear businesses are battening down the hatches in preparation for these so called "protesters" to avoid bricks thru windows, car fires, cops getting shot at, sprayed with human excrement and other such non-sense. It's be interesting to see how this G20 will differ from the rest since this is the first time it's going to be hosted in a place that is teaming with armed law-abiding citizens :)

Here is a video I made... listen thru to the end:

YouTube - G20 protesters in Pittsburgh vs. Law abiding gun owners

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Unfortunately, Pro, there's going to be a lot of that nonsense going on, the destruction of private property, assaults, shots take at police officer's, and other disgusting behavior. It will be intersting to see how many in Pitt will react, I just hope there's very little bloodshed, if any at all.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Unfortunately, Pro, there's going to be a lot of that nonsense going on, the destruction of private property, assaults, shots take at police officer's, and other disgusting behavior. It will be intersting to see how many in Pitt will react, I just hope there's very little bloodshed, if any at all.
I hope there is no bloodshed either. I also know there are people who are ready TO DEFEND themselves should protesting turn to riots as they have in other G20's. Thats the point the radio show host was making.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I hope there is no bloodshed either. I also know there are people who are ready TO DEFEND themselves should protesting turn to riots as they have in other G20's. Thats the point the radio show host was making.
Oh I agree, law abiding people in Pitt are ready to defend themselves if it turns into a riot. This one should be different than G20's of years past.

Go figure Pittsburgh of all places would stray away from the norm. I just hope some other country's president doesn't start rambling on about the US being a terrorist state.