• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Funk Doctor Spot Is In Your Area.....

Redman

Registered Member
What's going on, everybody? It's the Funk Dr. Spot aka "Redman" funkin' up this place just a little bit.

I was introduced to this forum by my friend Unity, I hope to enjoy my stay here. It looks nice and comfy, so I will just stretch out and put my feet up. :D

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey dude what's up? This is Helton72 from that site.

Glad you decided to join up.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Glad you made it, Redman!

If you ain't come to party SHUT UP! Les' get dirty!

Haha good to see you here, buddy. Why don't you get started by telling everyone else about yourself, your interests, etc.?

Like I had mentioned, we mod our posts a little more closely on GF so read over the rules when you get a chance.

Enjoy!

TNA! TNA! TNA!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums buddy. I'm great friends with Unity, so I'm sure you'll be a great addition to GF. By the looks of it, it seems that you're a TNA fan, hopefully that means you follow the WWE too.

Hopefully you become an active member here at GF.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hey dude what's up? This is Helton72 from that site.
TOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!

Hey Redman. You seem too cool for me so I'll be on my way after this brief casual greeting. Welcome to GF!

Oh wait, I can't leave without saying Unity sucks.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I can't leave for class without saying that Bex smells like moldy cheese.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I was introduced to this forum by my friend Unity, I hope to enjoy my stay here. It looks nice and comfy, so I will just stretch out and put my feet up. :D
Any friend of Unity should stay out of this forum.

Hi !

Impact

V.I.P.
Oh dear god. Someone that knows Millz and Unity. This can't be a good thing.

Just kidding. Welcome to GF, enjoy your stay with us.