• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The forum party thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moongoddess256

PARTY!!! So I can see that many of us know each other through nintendojo/mogusland forums, where has everyone else come from? So maybe this topic is a bit pointless but its lonely to see a forum this bare!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I dont really want to get into my roots on game messageboards. Its a long history, but one of my many stops was NDojo/Mojusland forums!

I was orinigally part of Nintendo's AOL forums lmao!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
no... it was Nintendo's forums on AOL... which Nintendo abandoned that and left AOL all together...

Nanner

Registered Member
Hiya....I came here from a little ol site called Auction Sightings....opps make that Auction Forum. (old habits and all that....) Yup Gaming.....Auctions....a common thread :nod: There was this guy who put a link on there....his name escapes me at the moment :lol:

Just saw it tonight and thought I'd pop over and check it out.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've been with this site for a good bit of time. If any of you know what RareShooters is, then you'll know where I came from. Then they moved, and then it got closed. This is either the third fourth generation, and I've been here for most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.