'The Forturnate Son"

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by StroShow, Apr 7, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

On Raw last monday Ted DiBiase Jr called himself "The Fortunate Son". The question I have for everyone is do you think will be seeing Brett DiBiase sooner then later? Rumours are that Ted, Brett and Joe Henning will be forming a team. Thoughts

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

It's a great nickname given his background. I'd hope he uses that and keeps the "priceless" thing as well.

I'd love to see that group, I guess, although he just broke off on his own. :rolleyes: So I dunno how I feel I guess.

I think we'd be more likely to see Brett and Joe in a tag team.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would love to see Joe Henning in the WWE, so I really do hope the rumours are true. I'm really happy that the Ted brought back the Million Dollar Belt, and it seems like he's going to get a nice good push, especially since he beat Christian last Monday on Raw.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I hope it leads to something...I think that it will.

I'm not really huge on those all together because I'd like to see Teddy on his own.

5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Regarding him being the Million dollar champion. I think it's a smart move because it might actually give him a personality. Obviously he can't do the laugh (well, I assume), but he can still talk about how he has been rich all his life, he despises poor people that beg for money etc. He needs his father as a manager though, that would be wonderful.

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Me, I'd like to see the Legacy stable expand to more than two members. Early on, they had five, no? Sim, Manu, Cody, Teddy and Orton? Training-wise and story-wise, I see Legacy as a smart fit for Brett and Hennig, if and when they hit the show.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I somewhat agree with you Tucker, but I think it's a bit to late for that, especially now that they feuded with each other, and when Cody comes back from his "concussion" I doubt he'll be joining force with Ted again.

I think it's time for Ted to get his singles push and I think giving him the Million Dollar Belt is a real good idea from the WWE. Now only time will tell if he can take it and run with it.

8. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Yeah, current writing foreshadows a 'no' there. But Cody's ready for singles anyway; he's come a long way in shaking off the nerves since 2007. And with an intense and not-entirely-worked motivation showing now in Ted, I do believe that he can pull off the stable's front man role formerly occupied by Orton.

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Regardless of where Cody and Ted go, they should get an equal opportunity and being big singles guys...let the chips fall where they may, just give both a chance.

10. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I have a strong feeling Ted will get the push alot sooner than Cody for some reason.

They've been pushing Ted for a good while now, giving him the million dollar belt, and a personality, it could only mean good things for him imo.