The former wrestlers that Vince hates....

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There are a handful of wrestlers that Vince really disliked because some incidents.

Here's the top three in my opinion.

Bret Hart(even though they talk now, they hated eachother)
    Ultimate Warrior
    Macho Man

Now 2 of those three wrestlers have had DVD's made about them. But nothing about Macho Man. Now there's rumours out there that Vince cannot stand Macho man, and he doesn't want to do anything with him. Now the rumours have it that Mr. McMahon caught his daughter Stephanie giving macho man a BJ, now I don't know if that's true or not, but those are the rumours. But its true than that would make sense why Vince doesn't want to do anything with him.

Now can anyone tell me if they heard the same rumours? Or there's another reason why the WWE haven't done anything about Macho Man since he left. There must be a reason because he was one of the biggest stars in the 80's and early 90's.

Thoughts?

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah that's pretty much what i heard aswell, only i heard that he slept with her but i guess there's a few rumours about it. Stephanie would have been pretty young at the time which is another part of it.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

When was the last time Macho Man was with WWE? 1993? That would have made her around 16 years old or so. That seems far-fetched...I've honestly never heard of that but that doesn't mean it wasn't true.

I honestly have no idea what Vince's beef is with Macho Man. If its that then he needs to yell at Stephanie too...she's the one performing the act!

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

well i've just done the math and she was 17 when Macho left... But i don't know, i'd say it was just a rumour that has become so big it's the only reason people give now.

But according to these rumours, Vince does hate Macho. And even mentioning his name isn't a good idea. So if all that stuff is true, whatever Macho did it was something serious! I mean if Bret and Vince can make up.....

5. lolacherry

lolacherry Registered Member

"apparently" it wasnt Stephanie but the former WWE's presedent Jack Tunney's daughter so its been said - maybe the Stephanie rumours getting old

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

either way i can have a scenario stuck in my head of him being discovered by vince walking past the door and just hearing "ooooohhhhhh yeeeaaaaaaahhh" from the other side :p

I'm adamant that's the way it happened!

Babe_Ruth and Atreyu like this.
  7. lolacherry

LOL!
    Never watched a vid that came out years ago called Beyond the Mat but just found it on youtube and it sounds like an utter slave shop working for McMahon :S

....whatever happened to Al Snow (after spotting him on the vid)

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

That's a pretty good documentary actually.

Al Snow was released after the WWE stopped working with the OVW training facility. He appeared at a TNA PPV about a month ago, but it was just a one off. Dunno what he's up to now....

And it's well documented on here that my man crush on Al Snow is 'disturbing'.

9. lolacherry

Everyone loved Al Snow - be it public ....or secret ;) one of my favorite wrestlers. i stopped watching WWE after Steph left a couple of years ago but began again but all these backstage real events are becoming more and more interesting. esp with all these wrestlers with grudges or being fired

I go on and off the wrestling quite a lot and i remember lita left and i never knew why and just found out the whole storyline between her hardy and edge.

shows you how much i keep up with it

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  10. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Al Snow recently appeared at a TNA PPV to screw Mick Foley...he hasn't been around since!