The first step

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by EllyDicious, Aug 25, 2009.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

If you're a boy - did you have any girl making the first step and proposing you to get into a relationship with that girl?
    or you're the one who usually makes the first step?

Girl - do you usually make the first step or you wait for the guys to make it first?

for both- if you're in a relationship, who of you made the first step?

2. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

Usually i make the first step, i see it as natural for the man to do the chase if he sees interest from her part as well.

Nevertheless in my last couple relationships she made the move, invited me to go out, took initiative for the kiss and all, it was pretty fun.

3. EllyDicious

Actually, the right answer would be "it doesn't matter who makes the first step if 2 people are interested in each other".

but that's not the answer i could give. actually i'm a bit traditional in this so i'd like the guy to make the first step.

4. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

Yeah me too, i like it to be me to go for it, but of course i have to at least feel she's interested.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I won't be making the first step because I've dreamed of being proposed to by my boyfriend for a long time. We just can't afford it right now. I know we'll get married though and I know he already knows how he's already thought about how he'd ask me. :)

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I would prefer the guy to make the first step. It's more traditional.

7. EllyDicious

why do we always have to wait for the guy to make the first step??
    i mean .. i would wait for the same thing too ... but .. why do i want this ?
    why tradition has decided that the guy should make the first step? ... ..

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I don't mind making the first step as long as I see the guy is clearly interested and just needs a push in the right direction. :lol: But it does feel better for me if the guy makes the first move. For my current relationship, both were making the effort at the same time that it's hard to tell who made the first step.