• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The first NXT rookie to get the boot?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The first elimination is next week on NXT...

Who is going to get the boot you think?

Michael Tarver seems logical but it also seems too obvious.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
I'm also going with the obvious choice of Tarver, he bores me whenever he's on the TV, and to use his on quote stating that he's a pitbull off the cage, Tarver is a dog with all bark and no bite.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I've been thinking it will be Tarver, and it's a little of a bummer. I kind of like the guy and think he has some potential.
------
It could also end up being Daniel Bryan during one of these, and he could immediately get signed as a free agent by RAW or something like that. Wouldn't make sense for the show though.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I hope Danielson leaves WWE and goes where he would be treated with respect, TNA.
While I think he'd fit better in TNA, I do think that the WWE is making him look good, like the hero that just keeps taking sh*t and keeps coming back for more. And his "submission variety" is looking great. Hell, even Batista made him look great on Monday.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just because he has a losing streak doesn't mean he isn't treated with respect. Just look at Swagger a few months ago, he couldn't buy a win and now he has the World Heavyweight Chamipionship belt on his waist. You have to be patient Anthony. His time will come, I can assure you.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
There is a method to the madness with Daniel Bryan...there's no doubt about it.

He's going to still be a huge star.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
It will either be Tarver or Bryan. Tarver could be easily signed by RAW afterwards and made Ted's Virgil.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Just because he has a losing streak doesn't mean he isn't treated with respect. Just look at Swagger a few months ago, he couldn't buy a win and now he has the World Heavyweight Chamipionship belt on his waist. You have to be patient Anthony. His time will come, I can assure you.
Plus, just look at the attention they're giving him. The clips shown on all WWE programming, the announcers' obsession with him, the main event/high profile matches...he's going to be a solid WWE Superstar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
HabsMike25 Wrestling 15
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Bubbles Wrestling 9
Millz Wrestling 12