Movies The first film you saw at the movies

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Impact, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Can you remember what the first film was that you saw at the movies?

My memory is a little hazy, but I think it was Stars Wars Episode 2; Attack of the Clones. At least, that is the first one I remember going to see. When I was young I never really went to the movies, and I could only go if my brother wanted to see the movie too, cause my parents used to complain it was too loud and gave them headaches.

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I can remember the first two movies I saw in theater perfectly, first was The Fugitive (I was 8) and then a few short months after that was The Nightmare Before Christmas. Me and my dad would go to the movies almost every weekend, its the movies after those two that I have trouble remembering, too many seen within a short period of time, they kind of all blend together. Ha.

3. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

The first movie I remember seeing in the theater is The Little Mermaid. Haha. I wanted to be Ariel soooo bad! :lol:

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I think it was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on a school excursion.

5. Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf Registered Member

Wow, my first movie. Yeah don't remeber that at all. I can tell you the first movie I saw as a married person. It was Elf, with Will Ferrell. I would have loved to see The Little Mermaid in the Theater. That would have been awesome.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Jurassic Park.

I may have seen something prior to that. But I cant remember for sure. I just remember being Really Really Really excited as a kid, the drive there, the excitement through the movie and then me telling all of my friends about going to see it. I wanna say I was around... 2nd maybe 3rd grade then, perfect time for Dinosaurs... Boys LOVE dinosaurs at that age.

7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I still love dinosaurs! Haha. And I am waiting for Jurassic Park IV. Ha.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

My mom took a picture of me and my dad when we all went to go see the Lion King. I don't even remember how old I was, but man did I love that movie. haha

9. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

The Lion King was my first movie I saw in the theatres....twas a good movie back than and still is to date...

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

It was either The Lion King or The Santa Clause. Both came out in 1994 and I saw them both. Which is better? Well, let's just say if I watched The Santa Clause today I wouldn't be entertained but I would be if I watched The Lion King.