The final showdown, Barb, Cons and his baby maker.

Which is the best

• Total voters

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
This needs to have multiple options because how do I technically vote for myself and not my meat rocket?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Oh. The eternal struggle. Choose between yourself or the man pole.
Except for the fact that if I vote for myself, I am in essence voting for my man cannon as well. That was my point.

I also realize that this poll is a win/win for me because if I win, it means by GF's cultural formula of popularity = quality that I will be the best person evers. If I lose, I get to tell everyone Barb beat my meat.

I call win on my behalf.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
What?! What about Barbara's Fleshy Man Pole?? How is that not on the list?!

I call shenanigans. Barb's man pole would win hands down every time. Not to mention Cons' baby-proportioned wiener is...well, I mean, do I pity vote here, or what? :shifteyes:

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Except for the fact that if I vote for myself, I am in essence voting for my man cannon as well. That was my point.

I also realize that this poll is a win/win for me because if I win, it means by GF's cultural formula of popularity = quality that I will be the best person evers. If I lose, I get to tell everyone Barb beat my meat.

I call win on my behalf.
Oh no. The man pole has a mind of it's own hence why it's not called the man noodle. It's only a pole when it is having it's own cognitive thought; therefore, a separate entity worthy of it's own poll choice.

And where exactly is the win for me? By GFs formula of Popularity=Quality I will be the best person ever ang in turn receive more positive rep, which burns me like the heat of a thousand suns and I would have beaten your meat. Seems like a lousy place for me to be in.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Being in the company of my bone ram is never a lousy place to be.

(I'm running out of penis names)

Wade8813

Registered Member
How can you run out of euphemisms for your schlong, wang, pecker, dick, prick, anaconda, Peter, one-eyed snake, battering ram, third leg, bayonet, Johnson, beef baton, Mr. Happy, (etc)?