The final showdown, Barb, Cons and his baby maker.

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Smelnick, Dec 17, 2009.

?

Which is the best

1. Barbara

40.0%
  2. Constantine

20.0%
  3. Constantines Fleshy Man Pole

40.0%
  1. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Heres the poll, lets see who wins!

2. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I totally voted for myself.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

This needs to have multiple options because how do I technically vote for myself and not my meat rocket?

4. Barbara

Oh. The eternal struggle. Choose between yourself or the man pole.

5. Merc

Except for the fact that if I vote for myself, I am in essence voting for my man cannon as well. That was my point.

I also realize that this poll is a win/win for me because if I win, it means by GF's cultural formula of popularity = quality that I will be the best person evers. If I lose, I get to tell everyone Barb beat my meat.

I call win on my behalf.

6. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

What?! What about Barbara's Fleshy Man Pole?? How is that not on the list?!

I call shenanigans. Barb's man pole would win hands down every time. Not to mention Cons' baby-proportioned wiener is...well, I mean, do I pity vote here, or what? :shifteyes:

7. Barbara

Oh no. The man pole has a mind of it's own hence why it's not called the man noodle. It's only a pole when it is having it's own cognitive thought; therefore, a separate entity worthy of it's own poll choice.

And where exactly is the win for me? By GFs formula of Popularity=Quality I will be the best person ever ang in turn receive more positive rep, which burns me like the heat of a thousand suns and I would have beaten your meat. Seems like a lousy place for me to be in.

Puck likes this.
  8. Merc

Being in the company of my bone ram is never a lousy place to be.

(I'm running out of penis names)

9. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

How can you run out of euphemisms for your schlong, wang, pecker, dick, prick, anaconda, Peter, one-eyed snake, battering ram, third leg, bayonet, Johnson, beef baton, Mr. Happy, (etc)?

10. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.