The Final Days of Europe

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by padd, Sep 20, 2008.

1. padd

padd Registered Member

YouTube - Islamification Of Europe and The World - End Of Christianity
    Look at this disgusting footage, just before I was talking to some friends about this. I don't mean to be racist but you can'thelp but say Muslims are scum of the earth. I mean for fuck sake they are expressing EVIL. Tell me another religion that does that in the 21st century. I mean why are they not arrested by that cop!? they are disturbing the peace, that is not a public rally, that is disturbing the peace, listen to them! Then people wonder why nobody likes them! If anyone is Muslim then you can blame these pricks for making you look bad, I don't mean to insult you personally but these people are the scum of the earth, and no matter what religion you are, you must agree to stop them, because if you don't the Ottoman Empire will ressurface, I don't even wanna think about it! WHO THE FUCK DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE. If they don't like the Western World WHY DO YOU IMIGRATE THERE, stay in your own COUNTRY.

:D brought to you by padd, comments are welcome.. right Pugz?:arabia:
    Freedom of speech, respect.

icegoat63 likes this.

2. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

Don't you love how they get away with this kind of shit? Oh, and did anyone else think one of those guys sounded kind of like the Demo-Man from TF2 saying "Ka-Boom!"?

3. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Padd, if you want to say this is a valid example of Islam (a religion followed by 1.2 billion people) being evil, what about the guy who goes to the street corner every Friday evening and yells into a megaphone that Jesus Christ has condemned me to hell?

And yes, you're racist for implying Islam is evil, and that they should belong in 'their own country'. The British monarchy is German, the British people are largely Norman, and Canada is comprised almost entirely of immigrants.

4. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

We all love you for calling people out, Kazmorav.

5. padd

padd Registered Member

Okay, wait,

Yeah that's true, but what other immigrants rant about evil like!? I mean come on! When did you ever hear an Italian or even Haitian immigrant saying "Death to (insert Western country)" or praising Osama.. a man who is a terrorist!

Did Christians ever threaten another country, let alone their country of dwelling!? that is interferring with Social Security, you know that!

Let's say you own an apartment with 4 units. In 1 unit there is a man who is saying he has wishes of the apartment being destroyed is that someone you want to keep in your apartment? he is threating the security of all your other tenants.

6. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Padd, you aren't racist for pointing out the obvious (common sense). Racial profiling is what groups (liberals) pejoratively call common sense when they have a problem that they dont want to talk about. When you notice that several Middle Eastern men boarding an airplane are acting strangely, you yank them out of line and your airline gets sued for 1.2 million dollars. You were engaging in common sense, but they say you were engaging in racial profiling (racism). And so racial profiling is what groups call common sense when they have a problem they dont want to talk about. And when they say they do want to discuss it with you they really dont they just want to shut you up and call you racist.

Wahhabist Islam (notice I didn't say all Islam) is a global mental illness. It is a sickness, it is a cancer and it is evil. There is such a thing as evil, and you cannot negotiate with it.

7. padd

padd Registered Member

You have to wonder, why are they letting those people through their gates. Kaz mentioned that Canada and let's add the USA in there to is comprised of many immigrants. But in Canada do we have immigrants who say "THE WESTERN WORLD IS A CANCER" well, if they think it is a cancer the question is why do they emmigrate there? I'll tell you why, because life is better here, they live off welfare cheques, they can practice their culture freely (this is not Eastern Bloc 1982) yet they want to assimilate everybody into their culture; hence the man with the the sign "Islam is the answer" Although what they don't have in the Western World is Islamic power, they can't go around killing anybody they want.. but they want to. You can;t have everything you want in this world.

imo, WW3, if and when it does happen. Will be fought between Islamic forces and an alliance of Jewish and Christian forces. It's gonna be as holy a war as the crusades, only this time we won't be fighting on horse back.. lmao.. but that's just my opinion.

8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Man you nailed that one on the head ;) The radical Islams have figured out how to use our "political correctness" against us. They hate everything Western, they know they can use the courts, media and academia to spread their filth and get sympathy. God forbid anyone speak against it, because that makes them racist. Guess what... Islam is not a race :rolleyes: its a creed. Sharia law gives you one of two options... Convert or die. You can't convert to a race. Its a mental illness man, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

at 3:50 in the video they are all screaming "George Bush go to ****!"
    at 4:30 in the video they're all chanting "Kill, kill Denmark!"
    I couldn't agree more, public rallies are supposed to be against a few issues, they are against everything that doesn't agree with their culture.

10. padd

padd Registered Member

1)According to British law; insight to murder is a criminal offense. Yet these people continue to chant about terrorism
    2)this was in London, who had disturbing struggles with terrorism, I can't belive they let this continue.
    3)Europe is parylyzed through political correctness; which intimidates media and law enforcement.

The shocking thing is; this is not being perceived as a big issue. If they keep turning the cheek, Eurabia will be a continent.